Medsthetics Ltd Terms and Conditions February 2018
ON THE DAY YOU VISIT OUR CLINIC
At Medsthetics Ltd clinic we cannot accept responsibility for children in our premises, we would be very grateful if you would refrain from bringing children with you for health and safety reasons. We fully understand however, that in certain situations this is unavoidable, in these circumstances please ensure there is a parent or guardian available to supervise the child at all times. Thank you.
1 Appointments and Cancellation Policy
- All our Practitioners are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore we do not guarantee continued treatment with a named therapist.
- We will need 48hours notice if you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment with us, otherwise you may lose your deposit or the prepaid session of your treatment.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment.
- La Estetica Skin and Laser Clinic will endeavour to start your treatment on the pre-arranged date and time, however, should we need to cancel your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required such as shaving, make up removal, avoidance of sun exposure etc. Failure to follow this advice may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or cancellation fees being charged.
2 Standard Promotions Policy
- Offers valid until date shown within.
- Not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prepayment/purchase is required.
- Can not be split between more than one person.
- Not transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- A promotional offer cannot be refunded if an alternative offer has been released with further discount.
- Not redeemable against cash.
- Medsthetics reserves the right to alter the prices or withdraw the offers at any time without notice.
- Promotional pricing not applicable for existing bookings and will only apply to new bookings made and paid during the promotion period.
- Offer is for a limited time only and is subject to availability.
- Promotion pricing applies to specified treatments only.
- Excludes all other treatments and products listed in the Medsthetics treatment and pricing guide, or website.
- Medsthetics medical practitioners reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client and to refuse treatment for client, if deemed not suitable.
- This decision is to be made by the Medsthetics Ltd medical practitioner in their absolute discretion.
- All standard laser tattoo removal or facial revitalization/pigmentation packages must include a series of 4 treatments or more and are valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Courses of 5-6 or more treatments are valid for ONE year from date of purchase.
- All standard skin peels/treatment packages must include a Course of 3 treatments or more and are valid for 12 months from purchase.
NOTE: From time to time additional promotional terms may apply. A link to these additional terms and conditions will be available on our sale page.
3 Refund Policy
- We offer a full refund policy on any unopened products returned in a saleable condition with an original receipt.
- Opened products cannot be refunded. However, if a product has caused any adverse reaction, please come back to the clinic with the product so that we can carry out an analysis, and if appropriate we can substitute the product which is causing an adverse reaction.
- Any adverse reaction must be reported within 48 hours of your appointment.
- We cannot refund any treatment course that has already commenced.
- If you would like to change your treatment programme, we are happy to transfer any outstanding balance from untaken treatments to other services only.
- Treatments which have taken place cannot be refunded.
- No refunds are offered for any treatments that form part of a promotional offer.
4 Deposits and Payments
- A deposit is needed when booking an appointment, the fee will be confirmed to you at the time of booking.
- Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity, Medsthetics Ltd reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment, unless we have agreed payment by instalments. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase (24months in the case of Tattoo removal); any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited (after 24 months for Tattoo removal).
- Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- Medsthetics Ltd will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide us with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment and to sign the appropriate consent form. We will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of Medsthetics regarding the care of a treated area.
6 Complaints Policy
- Your feedback is important to us. We want to know whether our services are meeting your needs and being delivered effectively. We welcome your comments, compliments and complaints as they help us to improve our service.
- Please let us know if our staff or services have been helpful, but if things do go wrong we have a complaints procedure you can use to look into your complaint.
- Ideally we aim to put matters right quickly and would encourage you to speak with our Manager, who will endeavour to help resolve your issues speedily.
- You will receive a letter within two days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
- During the course of the investigation, we may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, our Clinical Director will review your case.
- Once your complaint has been looked into as planned, our Clinical Director will write to you to explain how the complaint has been resolved and what appropriate action has been taken.
You may wish to use our Client Satisfaction Questionnaire, available in Reception.