Website General Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Medsthetics”’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 11-13 High Street, Caterham on the Hill, Surrey, CR3 5UE. Our company registration number is 9722955. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that any information you choose to provide us during your visits to La Estetica Skin and Laser Clinic website is collected and used in full compliance of the Data Protection Act. All such information will remain strictly confidential, and used only for the purpose described at the time of the submission.
This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it and how to correct of change it.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
At certain points during your visit to our website we may ask you to enter personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. You may also be asked whether you consent to use of that data and for what purposes. We will not use your data except to fulfil a request you make when disclosing those details or if you consent.
Where we have your consent to do so, we may use the information to contact you or keep you informed of products, services or Non-Surgical offers that may interest you. We may also contact you to conduct surveys enabling us to continue to improve the level of service we provide to our patients. This contact may take the form of email, telephone or other methods.
We may also collect information about your preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of site traffic, including using cookies and IP addresses. This information may be used to personalise your visits to our website or provide you with relevant information based on your previous choices or information entered. You can configure your browser not to accept cookies and to prevent us using your information in this way. For further information Cookies and IP Addresses below.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, mail or other methods. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, the Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser accepting cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and bow to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of our website’s most useful features and we recommend that you leave these turned off. If you do leave cookies turned on be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
When you visit our website we store web server logs which show your IP address, this gives us information such as which pages you looked at, whether the page request was successful or not and which browser you use to view the page. The use of this data is purely for statistical purposes.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to the following address: Data Protection Officer, La Estetica Skin and Laser Clinic, 11-13 High Street, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 5UE or telephoning our Reception Manager on 01883 212900.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the above address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
No information you provide us with will be shared outside of Medsthetics Ltd without your explicit consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.